WHAT DATA WE COLLECT:
Crowne Pointe Theatre collects two types of information from visitors to our website: aggregate data and personally identifiable information:
Personally Identifiable Information:
We may request personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, etc.), when you register for our email newsletter (via Mailchimp), or for online contests or other promotional programs we may offer. This personal information we collect is voluntarily provided by visitors to the site.
Crowne Pointe Theatre also collects aggregate information from visitors to our website, including the search engines used to access the website, previous websites visited, the types of Internet browsers and computer operating systems used, as well as visitors’ IP addresses. Crowne Pointe Theatre also collects information that may be disclosed on our website, such as ratings or review pages, blogs, and Twitter pages. This type of information is not personally associated with any one of our visitors, and it is reviewed for statistical purposes to help improve the offerings on our site.
HOW WE USE DATA
Crowne Pointe Theatre collects personally identifiable information provided by our visitors so that it may be used by the theatre and other entities of Crowne Pointe Theatre for purposes of promoting services, distributing company news via email or email newsletter, providing special offers and promotions, conducting surveys and for other like purposes.
Information submitted voluntarily to Crowne Pointe Theatre by our visitors is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of fulfilling specific visitor requests – including requests for information via email, subscriptions to our email newsletter and distribution of other promotional information.
Crowne Pointe Theatre may also supplement personally identifiable information we collect from our visitors with other information that we obtain from third parties in order to tailor our online offering to best suit our visitors’ needs. Any information obtained from outside parties will be treated in the same manner as if Crowne Pointe Theatre collected it ourselves.
SHARING OF DATA
Crowne Pointe Theatre will not share or sell our website visitors’ personal information with/to anyone with out advance permission, or unless ordered to do so by a court of law. Personal data collected by Crowne Pointe Theatre is maintained in a confidential database and is not shared with non-affiliated third-party users. Third-party users that are critical to fulfilling a service requested by the visitor will be identified to users prior to collection of data and therefore will be covered by visitor consent. However, Crowne Pointe Theatre reserves the right to disclose personal information to non-affiliated third parties if we feel it is necessary for us to render requested services or to conduct legitimate business activity related to those services.
We use several encryption methods, including use of commercial firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to protect the personal information provided by visitors to our site. However, please be aware that no online transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you prefer, you may make ticket purchases at the Crowne Pointe Theatre ticket office or make other inquiries or requests via phone or regular mail.
If you have provided personally identifiable information on the website and later decide that you no longer wish to receive news and special offers from Crowne Pointe Theatre, you can “opt out” through one of the following three methods: Go to the link provided at the bottom of any email you receive from Crowne Pointe Theatre and opt out of receiving information from Crowne Pointe Theatre or other Mailchimp services.
Send us an email at email@example.com
Write us at Crowne Pointe Theatre, 2908 Dolphin Drive, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
NOTE TO KIDS
Crowne Pointe Theatre requests that kids do not send us e-mail, especially children under 13. Instead, we request that kids have their parents contact us if further assistance is required.
For more information: Check out the Federal Trade Commission’s KIDZ Privacy website.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Crowne Pointe Theatre. Crowne Pointe Theatre, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (“Crowne Pointe Theatre”) maintain this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Crowne Pointe Theatre’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Crowne Pointe Theatre. Crowne Pointe Theatre neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Crowne Pointe Theatre.
2. While Crowne Pointe Theatre uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Crowne Pointe Theatre makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Crowne Pointe Theatre assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Crowne Pointe Theatre nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Crowne Pointe Theatre also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Crowne Pointe Theatre’s policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore, we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Crowne Pointe Theatre or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Crowne Pointe Theatre is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Crowne Pointe Theatre. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Crowne Pointe Theatre and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Crowne Pointe Theatre or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Crowne Pointe Theatre will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Crowne Pointe Theatre has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site, and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Crowne Pointe Theatre may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Crowne Pointe Theatre is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Crowne Pointe Theatre will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Crowne Pointe Theatre to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Crowne Pointe Theatre and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Crowne Pointe Theatre reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Crowne Pointe Theatre’s defense of such claim.
10. The Sites are controlled and operated by Crowne Pointe Theatre from its offices within the State of Kentucky, United States of America. Crowne Pointe Theatre makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Crowne Pointe Theatre bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Kentucky, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Crowne Pointe Theatre.
11. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. Crowne Pointe Theatre may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Last Modified March 8, 2017